The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has launched an enhanced insurance scheme for its members.
RHA Chief Executive Richard Burnett said, “We value the feedback from our members on all the products and services we deliver. As a result, we have greatly improved our insurance package. The new scheme will give our members exclusive access to a service which has the flexibility to accommodate individual business requirements.”
RHA Insurance Services provides members with three different options allowing them to decide which benefits are best suited to their business needs;
- FR8 Protect - An entry level solution for operators focussed on insurance spend.
- FR8 Prevent - Designed for businesses with a risk-conscious approach.
- FR8 Secure - A solution for businesses who demonstrate a high level of risk management and long-term arrangements.
In addition to the three-tiered approach, members will benefit from additional benefits including:
- Claims management;
- Risk management;
- Access to multiple, A-rated insurers rather than being limited to a single provider;
- Dedicated RHA account executives - the first point of call for any insurance enquiries throughout the policy period;
- Subsidised insurance services, only available to RHA members.
Photo: RHA Insurance Services website.