COVID-19 status for The Middle East supplied by ISS Relocations on 24 April, 2020
We wanted to bring a few points to your kind notice that in The Middle East, The Holy Month of RAMADAN is going to start from 24 April (depending on availability of moon) for about a month . There will be a change of operational timings from 08:00 am to 01:00 pm.
Updates from different countries we operate in:
- UAE: Operations are as normal with limited working hours under strict precautions prescribed by the DHA (Dubai Health Authority).
- Oman: Teams are working from home with nothing to be done operationally.
- Qatar: Operations are as normal with strict precautions prescribed by Qatar government.
- Bahrain: Operations were normal before, but effective today there is a restriction for two weeks.
- Kuwait: We are functional as and when required.
- India: Complete lockdown, our team is working from home.
Expected by 2 May that things may ease down in operation. With the given situation we do expect some good news coming our way which will affect our business in a good way. We shall keep you posted in the coming few weeks.