Truck and van drivers leaving the UK and travelling to France must have a COVID test taken in the 72 hours prior to arrival in France. It will not be possible to enter France without proof of a negative test.
To help international drivers get COVID tested, truck and van drivers travelling to France can now get a test at any of the 24 COVID information sites listed below. Drivers leaving the UK via Kent should obtain their test at one of these sites if they can and will then be able to use ‘fast track’ access for Eurotunnel or Dover.
Tests will still be available for those drivers entering Kent without a test. Those tests will be carried out at Sevington - M20 for the Channel Tunnel and at Manston for Dover departures.
COVID test are being carried out at the following information advice sites located at key services and locations:
• DFDS Larkhall - M74 (accessible from J8)
• Thurrock Services – M25
• Reading - M4 Eastbound
• Membury Services – M4 Eastbound
• Sutton Scotney – A34 Southbound
• Fleet Southbound – M3
• Peterborough Services – A1M
• Wetherby – A1M
• Hartshead Moor Services – M62
• Leicester Forest East, Southbound – M1
• Watford Gap - M1 Southbound
• Donington Park - M1
• Doncaster North – M18 / M180
• Rothwell Truck Stop – A14 / A6
• Hopwood Park – M42 / A44
• Tamworth - M42
• Heywood Distribution Truck Stop – Heywood
• Formula Services – Ellesmere Port
• Burtonwood Services – M62
• Junction 38 – M6 / A685
• Carlisle Stobart Truck Stop – M6
• Sandbach Services – M6 Southbound
• Rugby Stobart Truck Stop – A5 (close to J 19 on M6)
• Cherwell Valley – M43 / A43
More information is available here.