Crown Worldwide has announced the expansion of its Executive Board and Executive Management Group in a strategic move to lead and further develop the business.
Barry Koolen, Regional Managing Director, UK, Ireland and Northern Europe and Jennifer Harvey, Regional Managing Director, North America join founder and Chairman Jim Thompson; CEO for Asia-Pacific and CFO for the Crown Worldwide Group Ken Madrid; CEO Europe Middle East and Africa, David Muir to form the new Crown Worldwide Group Executive Board.
Barry will relinquish his role as regional managing director, UK, Ireland, and Northern Europe. This role was filled on an interim basis by Steve Hardie on 1 November.
Jennifer’s roles as regional manager North America will remain unchanged and her appointment to the Executive Board is in addition to her current responsibilities.
Crown also added two new members to the Executive Management Group, Magali Delafosse, Group Vice President, Human Resources and Fred Weijgertse, Managing Director, Fine Art. Magali and Fred join the following members of the Executive Management Group (in alphabetical order):
• Philip Britton – Group Vice President, Crown Records Management
• Norah Franchetti – Group Vice President, Marketing
• Jennifer Harvey – Regional Managing Director, North America
• Shen Kong – Chief Financial Officer Asia Pacific, Group Financial Controller
• Barry Koolen – Executive Management Group Chair and Executive Board
• Sherry Liu – Regional General Manager, Greater China, Crown Relocations
• Pat Welch – Group Vice President, Crown World Mobility
• Jurgen Zyderveld – Regional Managing Director, Central, Southern and Eastern Europe
The Executive Management Group is a team of on-the-ground leaders from across the organisation whose role is to provide valuable insight and direction to the Executive Board.